Event: Launch of new video & teaching edition of Challenging Racist “British Columbia”: 150 Years and Counting
Date: July 20th 2021 (Tuesday) / 4:00pm – 5:30pm (PST)
Pre-registration: Register here.
Join us for the launch of the new video and teaching edition of Challenging Racist “British Columbia”: 150 Years and Counting on Tuesday, July 20 2021, 4:00pm – 5:30pm PST.
Join authors, producer Jessica MacVicar, and educators Carmen Rodriguez and Karine Ng for the release of the new video and teaching edition of Challenging Racist “British Columbia”: 150 Years and Counting. Together we can challenge the continuing impacts of racism and genocide in this province.
PCHC-MoM Society is a proud supporter of this important resource. We are honoured to call Sharanjit Kaur Sandhra a PCHC Director and to have Denise Fong & John Price as dear friends of the PCHC-MoM Society.
Sponsored by UVic History with the support of:
- Anti-Oppression Educators Network (BC Teachers’ Federation)
- BC Black History Awareness Society
- BC Studies: The British Columbia Quarterly
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (BC Office)
- Pacific Canada Heritage Centre – Museum of Migration
- Resilience BC Anti-Racism Network
- Greater Toronto Chapter, National Association of Japanese Canadians
- UVic Indigenous Education
- UVic Indigenous Studies
- Vancouver Asian Film Festival/Elimin8Hate (VAFF/E8)